Monitor Audio Bronze 5
£550.00 inc. VAT
The slender Monitor Audio Bronze 5 delivers powerful, responsive bass lines that belie its stealthy appearance and surpass those of many much larger towers.
The latest Bronze range comes with new twin 51/2“C-CAM gold dome tweeters. These give the ideal balance between detail and smoothness. Upper frequencies stay clear and un-congested – even at high volume levels where inferior designs begin to distort. Although the Bronze 5 is pretty stealthy for a floor standing speaker, this doesn’t stop it from punching hard. Twin C-CAM woofer units optimise the mid-range and bass, giving both a more life-like mid-range and a deeper bass. Front and rear cabinet porting helps boost the low frequency response while also improving efficiency. With a sensitivity of 90dB your matching amplifier needn’t be as powerful as you might think – a good quality 30 watts per channel should be ample to make these speakers sing.
- Single bolt-through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- HiVe port technology
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Floor-level terminal panel for easy termination and neat cable access. Bi-wire/ Bi-amp terminal configuration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
- The Bronze Five’s low-distortion architecture expertly combines clean, expressive mid and high frequencies with punchy room-filling bass lines delivering a naturally rhythmic and addictive blend of large-scale dynamics and detail from a surprisingly unobtrusive tower.